By working together, hand in hand, we have the power to create a future where travel benefits all.
That’s why Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is part of the Positive Impact movement, created by Attitude Hotels. We know how lucky we are to call somewhere as beautiful as Mauritius our home – that’s why we’re committed to treating it with the utmost respect, treading lightly wherever we can. This means working to protect our cultural and environmental heritage, and behaving as a responsible economic player that never forgets its strong local roots.
Through many actions, we can make a difference – ensuring that generations to come have the chance to enjoy our crystal clear waters, awe-inspiring mountains, and diverse wildlife.
It is through these effective efforts that we have become Travelife Gold certified and part of the Small Luxury Hotels Considerate Collection, a community of actively sustainable luxury hotels.
Day after day, we intend to continue on this path to always go further to protect our environment, to support our local economy and to care about the local community. We hope that you will feel inspired to help us on our mission, by joining us on our Positive Impact journey.
• Reusable bottles thanks to our in-house bottling plant
• Compostable water bottles
• Dispensers in bathrooms
• Zero plastic mini-bar
• Compostable coffee pods
• Waste management for all recyclables with local recyclers
• Solar water heaters
• Automatic air-conditioning cut-off system connected to the opening of doors and windows
• White epoxy paint to limit use of air-conditioning in our hotels
• Through the Green Attitude Foundation, we fund the Marine Discovery Centre : dedicated to marine research & education, helping to better understand the underwater world
• In our restaurants, we do not offer any seafood species classified as threatened or endangered according to international lists.
•We love to support our local talents, which is why we have regular performances by local artists
• We empower our Family Members by providing training on sustainable practices & in new skills
• Taking care of the community is about taking care of our Attitude Family Members with a welfare programme.